Bright Beginnings CDC’s mission is to provide the highest quality childcare in a nurturing supportive environment by addressing each child as a unique creation of God. We will support their development by providing rich learning experiences to address their social, emotional, cognitive and motor skills. This will be accomplished by adhering to the Louisiana Quality Start Standards for Early Childhood and by hiring teachers with specialized training according to Louisiana Pathways Child Care Career Development System, thereby providing a measureable standard of quality.
Our primary goal is for the children to succeed at the next academic level when they have completed the preschool program. We strive to provide an environment that will encourage children to become lifelong learners with positive academic attitudes. At Bright Beginnings CDC each child will:
- Develop his or her unique gifts
- Have an opportunity to participate in a faith-based and developmentally appropriate learning environment
- Be prepared for the next level of education
- Experience the joy of learning
- Grow in understanding and practice of respect for the dignity of every human being